I really like your video because it shows how you're "typing" and it looks real because when you "type" words are actually coming up. It's a really goof idea. Good job!
This is a very creative stop motion. It looks like it took a lot of time not only to draw every stroke but to capture a picutre. All of your videos transition smoothy so it's easy to follow along. Great Job!
This was a very creative idea that took a lot of time and thought to create. We are able to identify your personality throughout the video because it shows us what most teenagers do on the computer each and every day.How did you come up with this idea and how could you have gone farther to make it better? -Alli Fuerst
Laura, this was one of my favorite stop motions. the idea was not only creative; it took a lot of planning and careful detail. In the beginning i like how the viewer couldn't really tell what you were drawing. I also think that 'typing' on the keyboard was much more creative and entertaining then if you typed on a real computer. good job!
Haha, at first I was confused on what the little squares were and then I had an "Ah-ha" moment. I have to say, that I love the background music, if it is who I think it is... Bruno Mars? hehe. Anyways, the creativity was definately noticeable within this video, I thought it was imaginative :)
I liked your idea. Im getting the message that you like facebook. Is that what you were trying to get through to people? Or maybe communication. Good song choice its slow and goes along with what you were doing.
This is a cool animation, and it shows that you like to go on facebook and be on the computer.Good Job!
ReplyDeleteI really like your video because it shows how you're "typing" and it looks real because when you "type" words are actually coming up. It's a really goof idea. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThis is a very creative stop motion. It looks like it took a lot of time not only to draw every stroke but to capture a picutre. All of your videos transition smoothy so it's easy to follow along. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteThis was a very creative idea that took a lot of time and thought to create. We are able to identify your personality throughout the video because it shows us what most teenagers do on the computer each and every day.How did you come up with this idea and how could you have gone farther to make it better?
ReplyDelete-Alli Fuerst
This video was very good i can tell it took a lot of time and effort from the smoothness in it and from the good detail.Great job.
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeletethis was one of my favorite stop motions. the idea was not only creative; it took a lot of planning and careful detail. In the beginning i like how the viewer couldn't really tell what you were drawing. I also think that 'typing' on the keyboard was much more creative and entertaining then if you typed on a real computer. good job!
Haha, at first I was confused on what the little squares were and then I had an "Ah-ha" moment. I have to say, that I love the background music, if it is who I think it is... Bruno Mars? hehe. Anyways, the creativity was definately noticeable within this video, I thought it was imaginative :)
ReplyDeleteI liked your idea. Im getting the message that you like facebook. Is that what you were trying to get through to people? Or maybe communication. Good song choice its slow and goes along with what you were doing.
ReplyDelete