Friday, December 10, 2010

Portrait

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this, I got the lonely feeling. She looks kind of upset as she's sewing these clothes. It makes me kind of sad myself, and it makes me feel bad for her. Also, the darker lighting darkens the mood. It makes everything feel depressing. I like this though because the viewer feels the same mood as the photographer who photographed this. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking pictures of photos that give off an old fashion feeling, so by seeing this photo is really satisfying and interesting. The color setting of this photo seems like it would be a photo captured from the early 1900s. The way her shirt has the black and white patterns balances with the black and white striped sheet at the corner on the left. I think this photo would have been better if it was crispier, but the blurry-ish looking effect gives an older feeling so it seems nice, good job :)

    ReplyDelete