My attention was brought directly to the center of the flower. I like how only the flowers are colored, and how it is really simple. The emphasis is mostly on the center of the flower because it is a brighter color (yellow). Over all, I like how the colors can easily blend in.
Laura, I really like this photo because of the slight color you chose to add back. It gives the photo an old mysterious look, making it look really cool. i also like how the flower isn't perfectly alive; how it's kind of dying and falling apart, making it more interesting. good jobb!
My attention was brought directly to the center of the flower. I like how only the flowers are colored, and how it is really simple. The emphasis is mostly on the center of the flower because it is a brighter color (yellow). Over all, I like how the colors can easily blend in.
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeleteI really like this photo because of the slight color you chose to add back. It gives the photo an old mysterious look, making it look really cool. i also like how the flower isn't perfectly alive; how it's kind of dying and falling apart, making it more interesting. good jobb!