Friday, December 10, 2010

Depth of Field

4 comments:

  1. Laura, I REALLY like this photo! Its so cool, and unique. I love how clear the sign is, and also I think having part of the E and part of the D's are cut off. Also it gives me a sad sort of mood, just because it says dead end and it makes me think, life is at a dead end, the color of the tree definitely effects the mood of sadness. Great job!
    (period 2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I also agree with Melissa this picture is really unique and has a sharp look to it, I also liked how you sort of blurred the trees to give more focus to the sign. I think it's a good photo for field of depth because of the angle you took it in.
    Awesome Job :)

    (Digital Photo pd 2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The angle from which this photo was shot is very unique and brings out a whole new side to the photo. The photo is also very clear and crisp and you are able to see all the details presented on the sign. If you look very closely you are also able to see some tree leaves that have been reflected as well. What's unique about this photo is that you chose to shoot a picture of something people don't usually think twice about. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, I really like this picture mostly because of the angle its taken, the pattern, and the reflection of the opposing environment. In a way its like a mirror which is also really attention grabbing. I think one of the most impressive things about this photo is its originality and the angle taken really differs it from everyone else so you did a really nice job on getting a perfect picture

    ReplyDelete