I really like this picture because it is not an average picture of an american flag. Most people's flag pictures show the typical flag on a pole swaying in the wind. I really like how you shot this photo from a different perspective- underneath the flag. It kind of looks like the flag is making a face-- the two blue spots as the eyes. This photo is balanced and very original. Good job!
Daniel,
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the originality of this photo. I like that this photo is not the prototypical photo of an American Flag.
I really like this picture because it is not an average picture of an american flag. Most people's flag pictures show the typical flag on a pole swaying in the wind. I really like how you shot this photo from a different perspective- underneath the flag. It kind of looks like the flag is making a face-- the two blue spots as the eyes. This photo is balanced and very original. Good job!
ReplyDelete